Sunday, June 12, 2005

Equality and Sex ... the other side

Cafe Hayek speculates on income and inequality and something occurred to me ... if men are achieving for the babes, then what are women achieving for? Or, to put it another way, will beautiful women achieve their desires on the looks alone (by seducing men with resources to splurge on them in exchange for sex). Then, the only way to achieve equality will be to ensure there are no beautiful women (ugliness plastic surgery, forced weight gain diets?). In fact, would that strategy then solve the inequality problem you present with men, if their are no beautiful women to sleep with then we can get back to concentrating on the wines and other material goods, right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi SGH, I've been searching around for ugliness related blogs to get some ideas and possibly trade links with. I found this entry (Equality and Sex ... the other side) in my search so I thought I'd post a quick note to let you know. Anyway I have a new blog called Ugly Blog, so feel free to check it out but don't feel obligated. Take care - Eric

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home